- This event has passed.
National Lighthouse Day: A Multi-Day Celebration
August 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Lots of great activities for everyone.
– AUG.. 3: Lecture on Pooles Island, 7-8 PM (Havre de Grace Opera House)
– Aug 4, 5 & 6: Ghost tours each evening by Havre de Haunts (ticketed event).
– Aug. 5: Lots of free activities during Open Hours at the Lighthouse & Keeper’s House (10 AM-2 PM) plus an evening concert by The Crossjacks (ticketed event, 6-8 pm, with cash bar).
– Aug. 6: Lots of free activities during Open Hours (1-5 PM).
– Aug. 7: Lots of free activities during Special Open Hours (10 AM-2 PM) plus boat rides from the Lighthouse to the Lock House and back (ticketed event). Free evening music by Upper Chesapeake Chorus at the Lighthouse (6:30-7 PM).
See full schedule for details, times and ticket info: https://concordpointlighthouse.org/nld-schedule-tickets/
Made possible with support from a Harford County Tourism Partnership Grant and a partnership with Havre de Grace Arts Collective.