View the map of the Tide Trolley’s scheduled stops!
Where to Catch “The Tide” Trolley in Havre de Grace
Look for the blue Ride the Tide signs to catch the trolley around town! During it’s operating season and hours, a trolley will reach each Tide stop every 10-15 minutes. Once you board, your trolley driver will ask for your destination!
*Please note that the Tide runs most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during its seaonal operation. The posted schedule and hours of operation are subject to change due to inclement weather or staffing availability.
The Tide Trolley Stops
- Water Street (Across from Water Street Seafood)
- Union & Pennington (across from the Havre de Grace Public Library)
- Union & Franklin (near Creole de Graw restaurant)
- The Lock House Museum (Erie Street)
- St John Street (near The State Theater)
- Washington Street (near Rochambeau Plaza)
- The S.T.A.R. Centre (Congress Ave & Adams)
- Maritime Museum (Lafayette & Concord, near the Lighthouse)
- Bourbon St & Market Street (Near Bomboys Candy)
- Millard Tydings Memorial Park (Commerce Street, near the WWI Memorial)
- Harmers Town Art Center / Graw Alley Art Park (on Market)
Advertise Your Business on The Tide Trolley!
Are you looking to get the most for your marketing dollars? Advertising your business or event atop the city trolleys provides
great exposure. Seen by visitors and locals as they go about their day or attend an event in Havre de Grace, The Tide
trolleys operate on weekends May through December. Last season, trolley ridership tipped the scales at over 17,000! This
year we will be adding two additional trolleys for a total of six, and your ad can sit proudly on top of one or more of them.