The Susquehanna State Park has a boat launch that offers direct access to the river and the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay just a short trip down stream.
Rules and Important Information:
- The ramps are open year round
- There is a $10 Boat Launch service charge for Maryland residents or $12 for out-of-state residents.
- The Day Use service charge for visitors not launching a boat for Maryland residents is $2 per vehicle or $4 per vehicle for out-of-state residents.
- The Maryland Park Service’s “Annual State Park and Trail Passport” and “Golden Age Pass” are available for purchase online by visiting https://www.shopdnr.com/marylandstateparkpassports.aspx, or by visiting the Park Office.
- Pets are allowed in all areas of Susquehanna State Park, but must remain on a leash.
- A bathroom facility is at this location.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Maryland State Parks are trash free. You must take your trash home with you when you leave.